Inspiration: Where does yours come from?



Inspiration comes from everything around you… today I was inspired by Iyanla Vanzant’s National bestseller “Acts of Faith”.

The heading on the page for November 28, 2011 read:
“If a job isn’t worth dreaming about, it isn’t worth having.”  - Deborah Gregory

It immediately sparked my interest. How many times have I heard since childhood that when you are in a job that you love, it never feels like work. Needless to say I have been striving to get that, feel that, and have that for myself! Although I will admit that I haven’t been trying hard enough and I am definitely not there yet.
What a different life it would be to go to something everyday that never feels like work. I cannot even imagine how much happier, fulfilled and alive I would or could be.
It is definitely something to think about… and something that I have on my list of things I MUST do for my life.
One of the lines in the excerpt that resonated with me is
“Your job, work, life assignment must be the spark that fuels your fire. It must be a passion that you pursue.”
Wow…Something that certainly needs to become a priority for so many of us.

How many of you have that at this very moment?  How many of you never feel like you are going to work? Do tell.

Comments

Popular Posts