Ooooooooh Bridezilla........?

 
 
“Ooooooh are you becoming a Bridezilla?” Ummm pardon? I’m finding that it is very easy for people to flash out that word as a response to any and everything that is said by a bride when an answer is received that they do not like.
 
* If you ask me something regarding my wedding, I am going to give you my opinion.
* If I like something, I am going to say it, if I don’t like something, I am going to do the same.
* If certain requests are made and you blatantly go against the request to make it about you, I am not going to like it.
* If you told me something as a vendor 6 months ago and when I am talking to you about it now, the answer seems to have changed, I am not going to like it.
* If you’re trying to make me feel guilty because I am not able to invite you…I don’t like it. 
* Wanting to come just to “see what we are doing”, I don’t like it. 
* Asking me where your invitation is in front of many people to put me on the spot - you guessed it...I don't like it.
 
I could go on and on because there are a variety of things that are said or done that bring out a response that may/could/will make someone else uncomfortable. However that doesn't make me a bridezilla...it makes me human, simply a girl who is getting married, one who naturally wants everything to be perfect and knows that it won't be and one who feels it is necessary to voice what is liked or disliked if asked. That is all...
 
Okay back to being exhausted, nervous, anxious, and excited lol!
 


Comments

Popular Posts