Fitness?? Who has time to workout?

Source
Fitness??? Who has time to workout?

More and more as I get older I am realizing that fitness needs to be more of a priority. I used to be able to get away with eating a little less in a particular week and seeing the results the following week as my clothes were much looser and it became a routine for me when I needed to drop a size quickly. Of course that is NOT the way to do it but it worked for me at the time. But now……… I don’t know if it is age combined with a slower metabolism but it has become so clear to me that working out needs to become a major part of my lifestyle and with that being said I have started to think about ways to make that a part of my everyday routine and looking at it like anything else that I might HAVE to do on any given day.
So just how does one go about making sure they get their fitness routine in without taking away precious moments from the other important tasks within your life each day…?   For me, I have been using a great fitness program on my Wii called EA Active 2 which I absolutely LOVE.. 
Source
Don’t get me wrong I do like going to the gym however after having a membership for a few years I was finding it harder and harder to get into the gym to get a proper workout in and then get around to everything else I had to do.  With my Wii workouts it leaves me no excuses. I usually try to get a workout in before I go to work in the mornings and believe me I feel much more energized and ready for the day when I do this. However if I am unable to get a workout completed in the mornings I know that it will be waiting for me when I get home (again no excuses haha). This fitness game really isn’t a game. It is hard stuff that has me begging and pleading for it to be over halfway through the program. It also gives you the option to set up fitness programs that run for 3 weeks or 9 weeks or you can do day by day workouts that are generated by the “trainer" within the program. I have to say that I am really enjoying it and I am starting to see the results!
So I thought I would share this gem with you for those who have been thinking about how to make fitness a priority in their lives and struggling with how to fit it in. 

Let me know what you think? How do you get your workouts in throughout the week?


Comments

Popular Posts