Giving Thanks!

 
GIVING THANKS!
I love Thanksgiving weekend, not only because my birthday falls at that time but because it is a great reminder to stop and think about the many things that you have to be thankful for. I know I have a lot to be thankful for and hopefully everyone is able to find at least one thing that they are thankful for as well!
This year I have created a top 5….so here goes:
 
Life / Freedom – So thankful that I have been able to first wake up every morning and then determine how I go about my day. Not everyone gets that opportunity.
 
Family – They are the foundation of who I am and I am thankful that I grew up in a household with parents who imparted their wisdom and experiences to me so that I could go on my own journey successfully and thankful for a brother who supports me through thick and thin and can make me laugh like no other.
 
Love – So thankful for the love I have in my life! I am happy and cannot wait for the next phase!
Friends – Extremely thankful for the friends that I have. I really cherish friends that allow me to be comfortable and myself in their presence and I have some really great friends who do just that!
 
Continued Blessings - All of the above are blessings to me and I thank God that I have been given the ones already mentioned and so thankful for the blessings I continue to receive.  
Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!
What are you thankful for this year?


Comments

Popular Posts