Things I learned in 2012...Happy New Year! (Inspired by Roshini P (Glamazini - www.glamazini.com)

Source

Hello All!
I hope that you all are having a great Holiday thus far! Again this year I have taken the time to think about the things that I believe I learned in 2012. It is definitely something I want to take the time to do every year but it really makes you reflect on the year that you have had and really analyze it. So here goes…
 
~ True Love is supportive and understanding and can force you to re-evaluate certain things in your life that have become habits, good and bad.
 
~True friends are Essential. It is great to have love in your life but everyone needs time away to enjoy great conversation, intense debates and disagreements, relentless laughter and quite simply the girly things in life.

 ~ The four people in my immediate family are still the people I feel most comfortable with in the world.

~ I am so comfortable and content being alone and having ME time.

~ I need to travel more often and be more open minded about the destination.
~ Take time to day dream, I certainly lost my ability to do so; too much living in the now and rushing around has totally diminished that part of me. Time to get it back.
~ I love planning events and need to get back to producing events for the community.

~ Just because your parents are older than you doesn’t mean they have all the answers, the world has changed and they are living in it and trying to get used to the changes and keep up  with them the same way we are.
~ That fitness has become a major struggle for me…which has never been the case but still I press on…….

~ That I am getting married and although it's fun to plan the special day, I am very aware of the importance in planning the life that comes after it.
What have you learned in 2012?
Have a Happy New Year!!

Comments

Popular Posts