Mommy Moments... (New Series)

I'm A Mommy!
~ New Series ~

Personal Photo
Sooooooooooo yup. I'm a Mom. 
My life changed forever this past May and I know that I will never be the same. 

So let's get into it. I am now a mom with a 2.5 month old son who really, I mean REALLY likes to hear the real deal. Even during pregnancy I was intrigued to speak to the women who gave it to me straight. Not the sunshine and rainbows version. I was terrified of the pain of childbirth and wanted to know what could happen from those I talked to. Thankfully I had quite a few people around me who felt the same way and did not spare a detail of what happened to them. And yes, I am well aware of the fact that everyone's experience is different and I could have had a sunshine and rainbows moment but I wanted to prepare myself (which you really can't) for anything that could happen. Now that my son is born (and I didn't have the sunshine and rainbows moment for delivery), I have moved on to inquiring about the real deal of motherhood and all it's glory, pitfalls, sacrifices and joy  and while soaking in all the information that the mothers that I come into contact with can give.
So please join me on this journey and let me know your stories, thoughts, questions and advice. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts