Great Job Canada!


 
SO PROUD!
 
This time of year gets me everytime!
The Olympics is such a joy to watch!. Seeing all of the athletes who have dedicated their lives to perfecting their gift is so inspiring.
I was...yes, was an athlete in elementary school and highschool and I remember the highs and lows of winning and losing.  When I watch all of the Olympians and hear their stories I can't stop myself from tearing up. Their dedication, drive, perseverance and talent moves me and to see all those within their stories who have also sacrificed to get them there is equally touching.
I love the Olympics, I don't get in too deep to the politics of it. I stick with the athletes and all that they have done to keep us sitting at home entertained and cheering them on.
Can't wait for the summer Olympics to come (my fav)!!!!
 
Congratulations to all of our Canadian Athletes who had the opportunity to complete!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts