The Women List...




Empowered, Validated, Comforted, Motivated, Real, Confirmation, Inauthentic at this time in my life, Compelled to do more...Compelled to do what I feel passionately about... 
...Scared at the thought that I may not really know all of what that is.

That is what I felt as I watched the PBS documentary called The Women's List on Netflix. 
It was powerful to watch these women give their stories of perseverance and managing to get to the top of their game whatever that might be regardless of the challenges and obstacles that might have stood in their way.  When I look into my own life and think about the feeling of needing to do more in life, I can't help but feel a little lazy... I mean there is so much more that I could be doing to get myself where I want to be or to feel the way that I want to feel and although I have little time to do all the things that I would love to do,  you have to start somewhere.  So here I go again... looking at my list of goals, checking a few things off that I have accomplished and adding more items that I am determined to get to.

See the link below to see snapshots of the women who are featured and some of their quotes in this documentary.
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/quotes-from-inspiring-women/5639/







Comments

Popular Posts