Women's Networking Event

Women's Networking Event
 
 

 Quote: Mae West
 
I had the pleasure of being invited to a Women's Networking event this weekend. What a great time! I love going to events that celebrate women from all walks of life where we can all get into a room and share our stories without judgement and learn from eachother. The hostess was fantastic, and included a few fun activities that would allow us to mix and mingle before and after dinner. During dinner, each guest had a fun fact revealed about themselves and then we all shared why we decided to be in attendance that evening. For me, I shared that I often get stuck when it comes to my social life. Especially in winter. I often just can't get myself motivated enough to get out there and do the things that I love but when I finally do I enjoy myself so much.  This event was a refreshing opportunity to meet and chat with some other ladies and get a glimpse of what life is like for others in the stage that they are in and soak up all the pointers that they may have about business, family, and a work/life balance. One part of the evening that I really enjoyed was the quotes. The hostess had posted 16 quotes in various places of her house and we all had a sheet of names that we had to match to the woman that said the quote. It was fun trying to figure out who said what especially when many of them were quotes that you have heard before by others and may have thought they were the original people to say it.
 
 
Quote: Gloria Steinman
 
I'm so glad I went and look forward to more events in the future!


Comments

Popular Posts