What I Have Learned in 2014 - Happy New Year!

Source
Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to you all and thank you for being such faithful readers of this blog when I often have such a lapse of time between posts. It is greatly appreciated.
Hoping that you reach all of your goals for this new year!


What I Have Learned in 2014
 
 
- Marriage is fun but it is all about compromise, friendship and true love.

- It is easy for you to become complacent in life - you have to keep it moving

- Doing something you love is so necessary and important.

- When you have one (or several) passions and you don't do them because you feel like you just can't find the time, at some point you have to ask yourself, are they really passions?

- That I am a very skeptical person, I walk into almost everything with extreme caution and it can often hinder the enjoyment of some things in life. On the flip side though, it has benefitted me greatly in a lot of other ways.

- That I still love, adore, crave, enjoy, find happiness in and want to do music.

- That I am really picky on where I go for vacation and 7 days is long enough for me.

- Loyalty in friendship is extremely important to me.

- That I will no longer be someone's option when to me they have always been a priority.

- I was reminded that life is short and that you need to go after what you want, and make sure to love your loved ones fully while they are here.

- My brother makes me laugh more than anyone I know.

- That having a puppy is more work than I could have ever imagined and although I am not necessarily a "dog person" - I love mine!

- That I need to drink more water....why is it such a struggle??!

- That I can only be ME - take it or leave it.  


 

Comments

Popular Posts