Motivation... Welcome Back!

~ motivation ~
(enthusiasm for doing something)


As I sit here thinking about my next move I am motivated by a few things that have happened in my life which keep telling me to get out there and pick up where you left off but make it even better than before. You see I used to LOVE busying myself with community projects like putting on talent shows, concerts, talent competitions, cultural events etc.
But one day all of it stopped. 

I still can't put my finger on what it was that made me lose my motivation to do the things I loved. Everything became a burden, too much work for little gain, too complicated, too time consuming... I had never felt that way before. As a result, it has been years since I fully immersed myself in some of the things I mentioned above, but I have hinted in a few posts that I have been having a nagging feeling that I needed to do more, experience more, see more etc. and the time is now. I have become an expert in putting the feeling off, pushing it away and letting life get in the way but the time is truly now. 
If not now, when?
So here's to more, blogging, picking up and dusting off old passions and doing more of what I love while helping others at the same time. 

Let's Celebrate Sisterhood... bigger and better than ever. Stay Tuned!

C. 


Comments

Popular Posts