Count Your Blessings!



Ever take the time to really count your blessings??
Don’t worry, I’m guilty too. I certainly do not take the time that I should to consistently count my blessings. There are so many things that I have to be thankful for and have been blessed in so many ways.  I was very young when I first realized that the things that I have been able to do in life or the way my life has gone is because I am blessed. I won’t get into the different opinions of whether or not I was just lucky or was at the right place at the right time, or knew the right people. I choose to believe that the good and great things that have happened in my life are because I am blessed!
There are so many times when I catch myself wishing I had what someone else had or was able to do what someone else is doing and I have to check myself because there could very well be someone saying that about me….and if that is true, well then I have been given the opportunity to have or do something that someone else has not and for that I am grateful and realize that I need to stop coveting  what others have and start counting my blessings! 





Comments

Popular Posts