Single, Ready and Waiting Book Launch – Tanika A. Chambers

Single, Ready & Waiting Book Launch – Tanika A. Chambers
Photo credit: C.H.
So I’m sitting here at 1:30am blogging!  I just walked in from Tanika’s book launch with my friend Tara which was held at Ebenezer Revival Tabernacle in Scarborough - June 29, 2012.  
I sit here inspired and so proud and did not want to let the moment slip away without sharing my experience at the event.
 Tanika’s new book Single Ready & Waiting: Your Guide To Courtship A New Perspective is ready and available for all to purchase so you can step a little deeper into her world and experience a part of her life that is so personal but uplifting at the same time. And yes, we got our copies!!



Tanika started with an amazing entrance as she walked in from the back of the venue singing her theme song....yes, I said theme song! She shared her testimony tonight which was included in the book (pg 18) and I sat in awe as I listened to the silence as everyone hung onto her every word while speaking of her most vulnerable experiences.  The turnout for the event was great and I saw a lot of people purchasing more than one copy of the book while I stood in line for mine.  The launch doubled as a concert with performances that ranged from comedy to poetry, soloists and of course her husband Robert Chambers who displayed his amazing talent on the piano. It was so nice to see how much he supports her and he looked so proud behind her on the keys tonight. What a beautiful sight!











The launch was broken into various segments for the evening where they had the performances, a break that allowed guests to purchase a book, an opportunity to meet Tanika and then have your book signed, door prizes, and mini interviews where the guests shared their stories of how they moved from the world of singleness to married life. Throughout the event I kept thinking how amazing it is to see Tanika who we met while attending the University of Windsor up on stage doing her thing and sharing her passion to help others identify the difference between dating and courtship.
Tanika has a brilliant concept that connects Single Ready & Waiting with the colours that are on a traffic light.  Red light (STOP), Amber light (WAIT) and the Green light (GO)… but that is all I am going to say because you have to get your copy of the book!











Tanika, congratulations on getting to this day! I know that is has been a lot of work, but you made it through and I know you will continue to inspire so many people!
To learn more about Single, Ready & Waiting and to find out how you can get your copy of the book visit www.singlereadyandwaiting.com

Comments

Popular Posts